Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meet the Team {Tyann}



Business owner.
Artist.
Photographer.
Website Designer.
Amazing wife and mother according to reliable resources.

That pretty much sums it up. :) Oh, and I do enjoy attempts at humor. Sometimes I succeed, but other times only I get my own joke or slight sarcasm.

My name is Tyann Marcink, and I love our community. Yes, I really do.

I also enjoy teaching photography workshops, and one day I will finish the novel I started writing 10 years ago - an historical romance based on my great-great-great grandparents who came here to Franklin County in the mid 1800's. It's a very intriguing story, and one day, you will be able to read it.

My husband Mike, our boys, and I last Easter.
You have seen a bit of my photographic fine art (i.e. the Experience Union banner and logo) already, so see Marcink Designs for more of it. And to know the latest on my fine art, workshops, and other events, be sure to sign up for my newsletter (note: newsletter subscribers receive something special!). With Marcink Designs, I also do website design and photobook design.

So then, my other businesses that keep me busy:

My custom handpainted children's room decor is the Little Elephant Company. I feel fairly confident that I am a (if not the) worldwide leader in custom quilt clips. I create designs to coordinate with popular bedding sets and ship them all over the world. The post office clerks and I are on a first name basis.

And we have a couple homes in Branson that I manage and make available for travelers. You can see those at Vacation Home in Branson. I really enjoy the hospitality industry and helping our guests to make memories with their family and friends.

But even though I keep myself pretty busy, you will still see me around town at soccer and baseball games with my boys or at school and community events.

A few more tidbits about me:

Oh, how I revel in vacation! 
I love to capture displays of the stunningly awesome
power of God...even if it's only a fraction of it.
Flowers and bokeh and my favorite pinks and purples.

A few links for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment