Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meet the Team - Gussie

Growing up in Krakow instilled a love of country/small town life in me.  Now, a stay at home mom and small business owner, I am raising my children in an area that I love!

My name is Gussie Schmitz.  My husband and I are raising our two amazing girls in Union.  We own Mach 1 Audio, Video, Security in Washington.  I also own a small business, Sweet Madelynne, for which I sell hair accessories at several fall craft fairs.

I have a passion for cooking, crafts, photography and family.  I blog about all of those topics at Little Mama.  My passion for family overflows into a love for Union.  Small town life is such a perfect setting for me to raise my family.

I joined Experience Union because I wanted to support the town where I am raising my children.  Our town has so much to offer if you just do a little digging and I wanted to share that with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment