Friday, June 22, 2012

Meet the team: Michelle

My name is Michelle and I have lived in Missouri all my life. Big Piney, Eugene, Warrensburg, Warrenton, Marthasville... and Union have all been the towns I have called "home." I moved to Union well over a decade ago because it was a great fit for me and provided an easy commute to my job teaching in a neighboring school district. I've come to love the town square, the parks, and the little things that make this town special.

I must say that the biggest joy in my life is my daughter. She's my #1. I had been warned my whole life how much a child will change who you are - that parenthood redefines you - all those people were so right! :)

Here are a few other random words that help "introduce" me to you. Camping. Creativity. Travel. Reading. Teaching. Honesty. Art. Photography. Humor. Journalism. UCM - GO MULES! Yosemite. Mark Twain National Forest. Catfish.

Always remember: Not all those who wander are lost.

You can follow my photography blog here: http://mkdesignsphoto.blogspot.com/
Or see my photo website here: http://mkdesignsphoto.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment